Hennepin Technical College’s
mission is to provide quality technical education needed for employment in an ever-changing global work environment.
Hennepin Technical College (HTC) seeks to implement its mission by providing:
- A safe, accessible, and effective teaching and learning environment that supports sensitivity to diverse individuals and groups.
- Individual courses and course sequences which lead to A.A.S. degrees, diplomas, and certificates, which provide learners the opportunity to maximize their potential through the lifelong learning process.
- Developmental, general education, and technical career education curricula designed to prepare learners for employment in an ever-changing workplace.
- A comprehensive array of student support services and financial assistance.
- Opportunities for students to develop leadership skills through participation in student and professional organizations.
- Positive working relationships with business, industry, and other agencies to ensure that programs and equipment are relevant to emerging technology and occupational innovation.
- Flexible and responsive Customized Training Services to meet the specific needs and expectations of business, industry, and the community.
- Leadership roles that foster professional growth and promotion for a diverse, qualified staff.
- Intercollegiate relationships and cooperative agreements which increase opportunities and maximize resources.
- Organizational structures, which support communication, shared decision making, and quality programs and services.