Join us as we enhance the health, safety and quality of life to Hennepin County communities.
Hennepin County is a progressive public sector entity that employs more than 7,500 talented, diverse individuals at more than 70 sites. Headquarters and many services are located in downtown Minneapolis – easily accessible by bus and light rail. Our 26 departments provide a broad array of services to over 1.1 million residents which lends itself to offer numerous career opportunities few employers can match.
What attracts applicants to Hennepin County?
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- Benefits package, retirement, paid time off (PTO), holidays, etc.
- Stability or job security
- Interesting work
- Opportunity to work and give back to the community
- Hennepin County's reputation for being a respected employer
- Life/work balance
- Diverse workforce and client population
has an atmosphere that promotes dedication and commitment to public service. We offer stability, work life balance and impressive benefits that include: comprehensive health and wellness package, employee discounts, retirement preparation and saving plans, various insurance protection, family benefits, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Come join us! To view our job opportunities, visit www.hennepin.jobs.
Strong careers. Strong communities.